2 hours from Lyon
Location and access to Les Karellis ski resort
Nestling in the Northern Alps in Savoie in the Maurienne Valley, Les Karellis ski resort is in the village of Montricher-Albanne, just above the town of Saint Jean de Maurienne (17 kms away).
GPS coordinates: Latitude: 45.227874 / Longitude: 6.405262
Access to the family ski resort: Les Karellis - Alps - Savoie – Maurienne
Less than 1 hour from Chambéry, 1h30 from Grenoble and Annecy, 2 hours from Lyon, 6 hours from Paris.
The A43 motorway (exit 27) is only 17kms from the resort.
For those who prefer the train, Saint Jean de Maurienne has a high-speed train station and shuttle buses that can drop you off at your residence in Les Karellis.
It's so easy, you'll be amazed you've never been here before!
Less than 4 hours from Paris by high-speed train and 16kms from the train station in Saint Jean de Maurienne (by car).
Bus connections provided by TransAlpes for train arrivals, only at weekends.
Book your return tickets early using the following link (great rates): https://www.altibus.com/index.aspx
Return tickets can also be bought at St Jean de Maurienne train station and at Les Karellis Tourist Information Office (cash or bank cheque only).
- 2 hours from Lyon St-Exupéry airport (train connection)
- 1h15 from Grenoble St Geoirs airport
- 1h30 from Turin airport (Italy)
- 1h45 from Geneva airport (Switzerland)
- * Avis Saint Jean de Maurienne : 04 79 59 32 48
- * Jean Lain Rent Saint Jean de Maurienne : 04 79 59 91 02
- * Rent a car Saint Jean de Maurienne 04 79 59 49 78
- TaxiBel (Saint Julien MontDenis): +33 (0)4 79 59 17 34 / +33 (0)6 99 82 52 62
- Taxi Avenue (St Julien-Montdenis): +33 (0)6 77 96 04 11
Les Karellis is in the heart of the Maurienne Valley, between the resorts of Valmeinier, Valloire and Albiez, just above the town of Saint Jean de Maurienne, close to Les Sybelles resorts and not far from Orelle which has an access to Val Thorens by gondola.