La Grande Odyssée is stopping by Les Karellis
A huge dog sledding event
Since this is its 20th anniversary, La Grande Odyssée is pulling out all the stops this time.
International mushers competing in the “Grand Odyssey” will be staying in Les Karellis for the fifth stage of the race on Thursday January 18, 2024.
This is the second time the resort will have the pleasure of welcoming an event of this size.
This move is indicative of the resort’s keenness to welcome events that share the same values as Les Karellis:
- A harmony between man and nature
- A team spirit
- Sincerity in action
This event is free and open to all.
An unforgettable day awaits
A “La Grande Odyssée VVF” village with entertainment and events, an official store, Grand Nord animations and various stands run by their VVF partners.
Information about the programme to come
New: LGO Day x Karellis package
Make Thursday January 18, 2024 awesome.
On the programme:
- First Tracks before the pistes open to the public (8.30 am),
- A ski pass for skiing until your legs ache,
- A Grand Nord event at the foot of the slopes,
- Unlimited Big Air Bag jumps (within opening hours),
- Start (4 pm) and finish of the fifth stage of La Grande Odyssée.