The ski slope for kids
New this year: the Karamel Slope
Karamel is on a skiing holiday at Les Karellis... And because he loves having fun, he wants you all to join his fun run with 11 little tests...
- The Swing: be careful you don't take off!
- The Oups (waves): little jumps like a snow rabbit
- The Slalom: learn how to make your turns
- The Hoops / Tunnel: specially for the little ones!
- One Foot Turns: ski like a dahu!
- The Bell: ring and ding!
- Jousting: watch out for the pole on the way back!
- Huts: take off your skis
- Jumps: the hardest part is...the landing!
- The "snake": with one ski either side!
- Targets: throw your snowballs hard!
Discover behind the pre-season scenes! What does a ski resort mean to you? Mountain, snow, sun, ski, nature, raclette, mulled wine, après-ski... ?! But do you know what goes on...
Read the testimonials from our customers about our family resort ! Les Karellis scored 8.7 out of 10 on the specialist website Glisse: Skipass Read all about Les...