The ski slope for kids
New this year: the Karamel Slope
Karamel is on a skiing holiday at Les Karellis... And because he loves having fun, he wants you all to join his fun run with 11 little tests...
- The Swing: be careful you don't take off!
- The Oups (waves): little jumps like a snow rabbit
- The Slalom: learn how to make your turns
- The Hoops / Tunnel: specially for the little ones!
- One Foot Turns: ski like a dahu!
- The Bell: ring and ding!
- Jousting: watch out for the pole on the way back!
- Huts: take off your skis
- Jumps: the hardest part is...the landing!
- The "snake": with one ski either side!
- Targets: throw your snowballs hard!
Cross-country skiing, either classic or skating: in Les Karellis, it's all FREE! Escape on a cross-country trek on the different trails through the forests at Les Karellis. Ski around...
A toboggan park for little ones and another one for everyone else! For 2 to 3 years old : NO OTHER CHILDREN ALLOWED To make sure the little ones can enjoy...
Big Air Bag For maximum sensations with maximum safety! Ski and board differently, try out jumps, discover weightlessness, adrenaline and freedom! From beginners to experienced skiers, the...
Snowpark & Boardercross: try out your jumps! Access via the Vinouve chairlift then Les Arpons, or via the button lift at La Plagne. At 2,300m altitude, under the sunshine... Enjoy our...