Big Air Bag
For maximum sensations with maximum safety! Ski and board differently, try out jumps, discover weightlessness, adrenaline and freedom!
From beginners to experienced skiers, the Big Air Bag is perfect for you: ski or board and land on a huge air cushion (15 x 9 metres).
With resort entertainment
Once a week, a half-day or full-day free trial.
With our ESF instructors
Jumps supervised by an ESF instructor: prices available from the ski school.
"Rider Motion" lessons: evening lessons and private lessons on the Big Air Bag.
Introduction to the Big Air Bag, supervised by an ESF instructor:
- Session from 1h30 from 5.15pm for skiers and boarders: €32 per person.
- Level required: 3rd star or 2nd surf. (minimum 3 people for 1 lesson)
Information, registration, reservations at Les Karellis ski school.
- Ski insurance is required.
- From 9 years old, minors are under the responsibility of their parents.
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Ability to manage speed and direction: 3rd star level
- Jumps cannot be attempted without the agreement of the instructor
- No braking before the kick