NEW ! Electric mountain bikes
Rates (adults only) :
- 1/2 day rental : 34€
- Day rental : 45€
Whether you are looking for easy biking routes or expert trails, you will find what you need around Les Karellis !
Downhill, enduro or cross country trails... you choose !
Not fond of biking uphill ? You can take the chair lift with your bike and go down on the different trails !
The Vinouve chairlift is open 4 days a week : monday, tuesday, wednesday and friday, from 9 to 11.30am and from 1.30 to 4.30pm (last lift at 4pm) !
- Opening days and hours : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 8.45am to 12pm and from 1.15 to 6pm.
- In the Forum courtyard, next to the Sherpa supermarket
- Adults and children from 6 years old
- Helmets mandatory, provided with the bike or available for rent alone
- MTB trail guide available for sale at the Tourist Office : 6€
- Chairlift accessible to bikes
Rental rates :
- Adults (from 13 years old), 1/2 day : 13€
- Adults (from 13 years old), whole day : 25€
- Adults, whole week : 110€
- Children (under 13), 1/2 day : 8€
- Children, whole day : 15€
Reservation and payment at the Tourist office.
A security deposit will be asked (mandatory)
Take to the Bike Park trails
Two mountain bike trails await you:
- Cool Kar: blue trail - easy Trail
- The Deval Kar: red trail - difficult trail
NOTE: opening days of the Vinouve chairlift: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
These trails are designed, made and marked out especially for the pursuit of mountain biking and can only be followed in the direction of the descent! Previous experience of downhill mountain biking is very strongly recommended before you take to these trails!
Bike rental and cleaning point is located at the picnic room.
For information and the sale of tokens for the lifts go to the Tourist office