Tourist Information Office
Les Karellis Tourist Information Office
- Reception and information: +33 (0)4-79-59-50-36
- Post office
- Sale of ski insurance
- Sale of bus tickets
- Central booking office
- Sale of trips and excursions
Open all year round
- Off-season: from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 12.30pm and from 1.30 to 5pm
- Winter: every day, from 8.45am to 12pm and from 1.45 to 5.45pm
- Summer: every day, from 8.45am to 12pm and from 1.45 to 6.30pm
- Postal and financial transactions: sale of stamps, posting letters, parcels, recorded delivery letters, picking up post...
- Open Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and 2 to 5pm
Four restaurants with something for every taste: Fast food: Le Karelcrock Savoyard restaurant: Le Mélèze On the slopes: Le Vinouva Pizzeria: La Kasa'Pizz...
All the essential shops and facilities are only a short walk from your accommodation! Les Karellis makes life easier. Why drive 30 kilometres on a mountain road for something trivial? With...
A doctor's surgery is on-site for big and small injuries It's stressful to put a baby in the car on a snow-covered road just because he has a slight fever... At Les Karellis,...