Les Karellis’ educational Mini-Farm
Learn while having fun!
It’s only in coming into contact with animals that we can understand how they live. The educational Mini-Farm helps children discover life on the farm. Children can participate in various educational activities which teach them a love of animals and farming.
The Mini-Farm is a true place of discovery as it recreates the life of the farm in the heart of the mountain resort of Les Karellis. Furry and feathered friends are waiting to be loved and petted.
With this unique resource the farm team can offer numerous different workshops adapted to all age groups.
Meet our animals: donkeys, ponies, pigs, goats, chickens...
Pony rides are also available (last ride at 6:00pm), no booking required.
Opening days: Summer only, 6 days a week, 10:00 am to 12:00pm and 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm. No rides on Saturdays or Wednesdays.
- Activity included in the Bracelet Pass, with a stay in a holiday residence.
- Prices: Mini-Farm: Admission to the session: 3 €, free for children under 3 years.
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Examples of workshops offered last summer:
Free workshops, limited to 12 participants, register directly at the Mini-Farm!
- Crea Workshops: create your own jewellery from natural materials.
- Aromatic Plant Workshops: Use your senses to discover aromatic plants.
- Recyc’ART workshop: we don’t throw away any more, we recycle! Turn a bottle or can into a decorative object!
Bread making workshop
Try it out every Thursday morning! Make your own bread in an authentic bread oven in Albanne. Departure from in front of the ski hire shop at 9:40am (carpool or shuttle 8 places). Return around midday.
Booking required with the Tourist Office (limited places, 20 loaves of bread).
Price: 5 € / person.